Radon is a naturally-occurring radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer. Radon gas is inert, colorless and odorless. Radon is naturally in the atmosphere in trace amounts. Outdoors, radon disperses rapidly and, generally, is not a health issue. Most radon exposure occurs inside homes. Radon gas becomes trapped indoors after it enters buildings through cracks and other holes in the foundation. Testing is the only way to find out your home's radon levels. If you find that you have high radon levels, there are ways to fix a radon problem. Even very high levels can be reduced to acceptable levels. If the home has not yet been tested, you should have the house tested. We are a radon measurement professional licensed by the State of Minnesota. License #RMEA-00458. We use continuous radon monitoring devices and you will receive a detailed report of the homes radon level at the end of the test.